Course Duration: One day
Course Fee: $350
Course Location: Unit 5, 20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments & have adequate literacy skills.
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
Students must bring:
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Enclosed shoes must be worn, preferably work boots
Students will learn practical and theory skills necessary to undertake work at heights on a broad range of structures and be able to work safely in the vicinity of unprotected edges or on steep ground. The course includes identifying possible risks and hazards, accessing and installing appropriate equipment, selecting reliable anchor systems, and cleaning up the work area.
Identify work requirements
Identify work procedures and instructions
Access and install equipment
Perform work at heights
Clean up work area
The course covers the selection, fit, use, and maintenance of heights safety equipment, including:
Fall arrest devices
Ropes and static lines
Tripods and davits
After successful completion of course, students will receive a Statement of Attainment.
Group bookings welcome.
Class size is limited.
Next Training Courses:
Available Nov - Thurs 14th & Mon 25th 2019
Available Dec - Thurs 12th 2019
(Course dates subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662 or 0455 119 855