CPCCLSF2001A Licence to Erect, Alter and Dismantle Scaffolding Basic Level
FIVE Day Course.
Course Fee: $1485
Course Location: GBES Training Facility, Unit 5, 20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (Behind BISCO)
• All students must be 18 years or over to complete the assessment.
• Photo ID including 100 points of ID (Please contact GBES Training for further details regarding suitable types of ID).
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments and have adequate literacy and numeracy skills.
Students must bring:
• Precourse study booklet provided by GBES Training, studied & returned to be eligible to do course.
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Evidence of Identity for 100 points
Each applicant must bring their own tools.
1. Tools for applicant:
· Scaffold Key
· 12inch Shifting Spanner
· Claw Hammer
· Torpedo spirit level
· Scaffold belt with frogs and holders for the above
2. Personal Protective Equipment:
· Safety helmet complying with AS 1801
· Sturdy non-slip footwear that covers the whole foot
· Close-fitting Hi-viz clothing
· Clear Safety glasses
Provides students of all experience levels, with the knowledge and practical skills to erect, alter and dismantle basic scaffolding.
Erection and dismantle skills
Fibre ropes, splicing, bends & hitches
Hazards and planning
Industrial safety nets
Inspection of equipment
Ropes and gin wheels
Scaffold construction – steel and aluminium
Screening or containment
After successful completion of course, students must file their competencies with SafeWork NSW at a main Post Office within 60 days.
Group bookings welcome.
Class size is limited.
Next Training Course:
(Course dates are subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662 or 0455 119 855