TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
NOVICE - Three Day Course, including two days theory and practical training, and third day Assessment.
EXPERIENCED OPERATOR - Two Day Course.
Course Fee: $498.00
Course Location: Unit 5, 20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
• All students must be 18 years or over to complete the assessment.
• Photo ID including 100 points of ID (Please contact GBES Training for further details regarding suitable types of ID).
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments and have adequate literacy and numeracy skills.
Students must bring:
• Precourse study & assessment questions provided by GBES Training, returned completed to be eligible to do course.
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Evidence of Identity for 100 points
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities which include operating a forklift
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Enclosed shoes must be worn, preferably work boots
Covers the functions required to operate a forklift truck. This course is for beginners as well as experienced operators. An experienced trainer will work with participants to ensure they are competent and confident to operate a forklift truck.
• Assessing hazards and planning the work
• Planning and setting up the forklift ready for operations
• Conducting risk assessment and implementing control measures
• Conducting routine checks of equipment
• Operating the forklift
• Manoeuvring forklift around various routes
• Practicing different types of lifts
• Calculating and determining load capacity
• Shutting down and securing the forklift
After successful completion of course, students must file their competencies with SafeWork NSW at a main Post Office within 60 days.
Group bookings welcome.
Class size is limited.
Next Training Courses:
Available Nov - Wed 27th - Fri 29th 2019
Available Dec - Mon 9th - Wed 11th 2019
(Course dates subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662 or 0455 119 855