TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
NOVICE - Three Day Course, including two days theory and practical training, and third day Assessment.
EXPERIENCED OPERATOR - Two Day Course.
Course Fee: $498.00
Course Location: Unit 5, 20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
• All students must be 18 years or over to complete the assessment.
• Photo ID including 100 points of ID (Please contact GBES Training for further details regarding suitable types of ID).
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments and have adequate literacy and numeracy skills.
Students must bring:
• Precourse study & assessment questions provided by GBES Training, returned completed to be eligible to do course.
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Evidence of Identity for 100 points
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities which include operating a Forklift Truck
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Enclosed shoes must be worn, preferably work boots
Covers the functions required to operate a Forklift Truck. This course is for beginners as well as experienced operators. An experienced trainer will work with participants to ensure they are competent and confident to operate a Forklift Truck.
• Assessing hazards and planning the work
• Planning and setting up the forklift ready for operations
• Conducting risk assessment and implementing control measures
• Conducting routine checks of equipment
• Operating the forklift
• Manoeuvring forklift around various routes
• Practicing different types of lifts
• Calculating and determining load capacity
• Shutting down and securing the forklift
All participants are required to go through an assessment to be issued with a statement of attainment. This unit of competency is nationally recognised.
Once the SafeWork assessment has been successfully completed, you will receive a SafeWork Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (NSA) which is valid for 60 days. A fee is then payable to Australia Post for the licence card which is nationally recognised.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues. You will complete a short literacy and numeracy assessment on enrolment and if we identify any learning difficulties the Trainer/Assessor will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you. Or we may discuss options with you and may refer you to other support services as outlined in the Candidate Support, Welfare and Guidance Section on page 11 of the Student Handbook.
Terms and conditions
$100 deposit on confirmation of booking per enrolment
Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
Cancellation within 7 days of commencement – 20% refund
Course to be paid in full at or before commencement of the course.
Group bookings welcome.
Class size is limited.
Next Training Courses:
Available Apr - Mon 6th - Wed 8th & Tues 28th - Thur 30th 2020
Available May - Wed 13th - Fri 15th & Mon 25th - Wed 27th 2020 Available Jun - Tues 9th - Thur 11th & Wed 24th - Fri 26th 2020
Available July - Mon 6th - Wed 8th & Wed 22nd - Fri 24th 2020
Available Aug - Mon 10th - Wed 12th & Wed 26th - Fri 28th 2020
Available Sep - Wed 9th - Fri 11th & Mon 21st - Wed 23rd 2020
(Course dates subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662 or 0455 119 855