TLILIC0005 Licence to Operate a Boom-Type Elevating Work Platform
(boom length 11 metres or more)
Three Day Course.
Course Fee: $880
Course Location: GBES Training Facility, Unit 5, 20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (Behind BISCO)
• All students must be 18 years or over to complete the assessment.
• Photo ID including 100 points of ID (Please contact GBES Training for further details regarding suitable types of ID).
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments and have adequate literacy and numeracy skills.
Students must bring:
• Precourse study booklet provided by GBES Training, returned completed to be eligible to do course.
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Evidence of Identity for 100 points
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities which include operating a Boom-Type Elevating Work Platform
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Enclosed shoes must be worn, preferably work boots
Covers the functions required to operate boom-type elevating work platforms with a boom length of 11 metres or more.
Assessing hazards and planning the work
Conducting routine checks of equipment
Setting up the elevating work platform
Operating the elevating work platform
Shutting down and securing the elevating work platform
All participants are required to go through an assessment to be issued with a statement of attainment. This unit of competency is nationally recognised.
Once the SafeWork assessment has been successfully completed, you will receive a SafeWork Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (NSA) which is valid for 60 days. A fee is then payable to Australia Post for the licence card which is nationally recognised.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues. You will complete a short literacy and numeracy assessment on enrolment and if we identify any learning difficulties the Trainer/Assessor will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you. Or we may discuss options with you and may refer you to other support services as outlined in the Candidate Support, Welfare and Guidance Section on page 11 of the Student Handbook.
Terms and conditions
$100 deposit on confirmation of booking per enrolment
Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
Cancellation within 7 days of commencement – 20% refund
Course to be paid in full at or before commencement of the course.
Group bookings welcome.
Class size is limited.
Next Training Courses:
Available Apr - Wed 22nd - Fri 24th 2020
Available Jun - Mon 1st - Wed 3rd 2020
Available Aug - Mon 17th - Wed 19th 2020
(Course dates are subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING Ph 02 6613 0662 or 0455 119 855