TLILIC0005 Licence to Operate a Boom-Type Elevating Work Platform
(boom length 11 metres or more)
THREE Day Course.
Course Fee: $880
Course Location: GBES Training Facility, Unit 5, 20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (Behind BISCO)
• All students must be 18 years or over to complete the assessment.
• Photo ID including 100 points of ID (Please contact GBES Training for further details regarding suitable types of ID).
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments and have adequate literacy and numeracy skills.
Students must bring:
• Precourse study booklet provided by GBES Training, returned completed to be eligible to do course.
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Evidence of Identity for 100 points
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities which include operating a forklift
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Enclosed shoes must be worn, preferably work boots
Covers the functions required to operate boom-type elevating work platforms with a boom length of 11 metres or more.
Assessing hazards and planning the work
Conducting routine checks of equipment
Setting up the elevating work platform
Operating the elevating work platform
Shutting down and securing the elevating work platform
After successful completion of course, students must file their competencies with SafeWork NSW at a main Post Office within 60 days.
Group bookings welcome.
Class size is limited.
Next Training Courses:
Available Nov - Wed 20th - Fri 22nd 2019
(Course dates are subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING Ph 02 6613 0662 or 0455 119 855