Course Duration: One Day Course
Course Fee: $350.00
Course Location: Unit 5/20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (Behind BISCO)
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments & have adequate literacy & numeracy skills.
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
Students must bring:
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities which include operating an Elevating Work Platform
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Enclosed shoes must be worn, preferably work boots
Covers the functions required to operate Elevating Work Platform. This course is for beginners as well as experienced operators. An experienced trainer will work with participants to ensure they are competent and confident to operate EWP.
• Plan and prepare for operating an elevating work platform
• Conduct work activities form elevating work platform
• Carry out operator maintenance
• Clean up
All participants must undertake an assessment after training.
All participants that successfully complete the assessment will be issued with a statement of attainment. This unit of competency is nationally recognised.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues.
You will complete a short literacy and numeracy assessment on enrolment and if we identify any learning difficulties the Trainer/Assessor will be notified prior to commencement of the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you. Or we may discuss options with you and may refer you to other support services as outlined in the Candidate Support, Welfare and Guidance Section on page 11 of the Student Handbook.
Terms and conditions
$100 deposit on confirmation of booking per enrolment
Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
Cancellation within 7 days of commencement – 20% refund
Course to be paid in full at or before commencement of the course.
Group bookings welcome - Class size is limited.
Next Training Courses:
Available May - Mon 24th 2021
Available Jun - Tue 22nd 2021
Available Jul - Thu 22nd 2021
Available Aug - Mon 16th 2021
(Course dates subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662 or 0455 119 855