Course Duration: One day
Course Fee: $350
Course Location: Unit 5, 20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments & have adequate literacy & numeracy skills.
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
Students must bring:
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities which include operating an EWP
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Enclosed shoes must be worn, preferably work boots
Covers the functions required to Elevating Work Platform. This course is for beginners as well as experienced operators. An experienced trainer will work with participants to ensure they are competent and confident to operate EWP.
• Plan and prepare for operating an elevating work platform
• Conduct work activities form elevating work platform
• Carry out operator maintenance
• Clean up
Group bookings welcome. Class size is limited.
Next Training Course:
Available Nov - Mon 18th & Tues 26th 2019
Available Dec - Fri 13th 2019
(Course dates subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662 or 0455 119 855