CPCCLSF3001A Licence to Erect, Alter and Dismantle Scaffolding Intermediate Level
Course Duration: Five Day Course
Course Fee: $1585.00
Course Location: Unit 5/20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (Behind BISCO)
Statement of Attainment CPCCLSF2001A Basic Scaffolding
• All students must be 18 years or over to complete the assessment.
• Photo ID including 100 points of ID (Please contact GBES Training for further details regarding suitable types of ID).
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments and have adequate literacy and numeracy skills.
Students must bring:
• Precourse study booklet provided by GBES Training, studied & returned to be eligible to do course.
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Evidence of Identity for 100 points
Each applicant must bring their own tools.
1. Tools for applicant:
· Scaffold Key
· 12 inch Shifting Spanner
· Claw Hammer
· Torpedo spirit level
· Scaffold belt with frogs and holders for the above
2. Personal Protective Equipment:
· Safety helmet complying with AS 1801
· Sturdy non-slip footwear that covers the whole foot
· Close-fitting Hi-viz clothing
· Clear Safety glasses
Provides students who currently hold statement of attainment CPCCLSF2001A Basic Scaffolding, with the knowledge and practical skills to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at intermediate level.
Erection and dismantle skills
Fibre ropes, splicing, bends & hitches
Hazards and planning
Industrial safety nets
Inspection of equipment
Ropes and gin wheels
Scaffold construction – steel and aluminium
Screening or containment
All participants are required to undertake an assessment to be issued with a statement of attainment. This unit of competency is nationally recognised.
Once the SafeWork assessment has been successfully completed, participants will receive a SafeWork Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (NSA) which is valid for 60 days. A fee is then payable to Australia Post for the licence card which is nationally recognised.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues.
You will complete a short literacy and numeracy assessment on enrolment and if we identify any learning difficulties the Trainer/Assessor will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you. Or we may discuss options with you and may refer you to other support services as outlined in the Candidate Support, Welfare and Guidance Section on page 11 of the Student Handbook.
Terms and conditions
$100 deposit on confirmation of booking per enrolment
Cancellation or reschedule more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
Cancellation or reschedule 7 to 2 days prior to commencement – 20% refund
Cancellation or reschedule within 2 business days of commencement - No refund
Course to be paid in full before commencement of the course
Group bookings welcome
Class size is limited
Next Training Courses:
Please Contact Office for Further Information
(Course dates are subject to change)
Call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662