RIIHAN309F Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations
Course Duration: One Day Course
Course Fee: $650.00
Course Location: Unit 5/20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (Behind BISCO)
• Some experience with operation of Telescopic Materials Handler Machine is required.
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments and have adequate literacy and numeracy skills.
Students must bring:
• Precourse study & assessment questions provided by GBES Training, returned completed to be eligible to do course.
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities which include operating a Telescopic Materials Handler Machine
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Enclosed shoes must be worn, preferably work boots
Covers the functions required to prepare operation for and operate a Telescopic Materials Handler Machine. This course is for people with some experience. An experienced trainer will work with participants to ensure they are competent and confident with knowledge to operate a Telehandler Machine.
• Site Policies and Procedures
• Work Instructions
• Emergency Procedures
• Inspect and prepare the work area
• Hazard Identification and Control
• Telehandler machine Operations
• Adjusting techniques to meet changing conditions
• Monitoring systems and alarms
• Park and shutdown machine
• Post Operational Checks
• Carry out maintenance tasks
• Clean up after work
• Process written records
All participants must undertake an assessment after training.
All participants that successfully complete the assessment will be issued with a statement of attainment and licence card under the RII09 Civil Construction Training Package. This unit of competency is nationally recognised.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues.
You will complete a short literacy and numeracy assessment on enrolment and if we identify any learning difficulties the Trainer/Assessor will be notified prior to commencement of the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you. Or we may discuss options with you and may refer you to other support services as outlined in the Candidate Support, Welfare and Guidance Section on page 11 of the Student Handbook.
Terms and conditions
$100 deposit on confirmation of booking per enrolment
Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
Cancellation within 7 days of commencement – 20% refund
Course to be paid in full at or before commencement of the course.
.Group bookings welcome - Class size is limited
Next Training Courses:
Available Jul - Tue 20th 2021
Available Aug - Tue 17th 2021
(Course dates subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662 or 0455 119 855