RIIMPO337E Conduct Articulated Haul Truck Operations
NOVICE Full Course - One Day Course, including theory and practical training
EXPERIENCED OPERATOR Assessment Only - Half Day Course, including theory and practical assessment
Course Fee: $1,398.00 - FULL COURSE
$850.00 - ASSESSMENT ONLY (experienced operator)
Course Location: Unit 5/20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (Behind BISCO)
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments and have adequate literacy and numeracy skills.
Students must bring:
• Precourse study & assessment questions provided by GBES Training, returned completed to be eligible to do course.
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Evidence of Identity for 100 points
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities which include operating an Articulated Haul Truck
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Closed shoes must be worn, preferably work boots
Covers the functions required to prepare operation for and operate an Articulated Haul Truck. This course is for beginners as well as experienced operators. An experienced trainer will work with participants to ensure they are competent and confident with knowledge to operate an Articulated Haul Truck.
• Site Policies and Procedures
• Work Instructions
• Emergency Procedures
• Inspect and prepare the work area
• Hazard Identification and Control
• Articulated Haul Truck Operations
• Adjusting techniques to meet changing conditions
• Load, haul and dump materials
• Monitoring systems and alarms
• Park and shutdown machine
• Post Operational Checks
• Carry out maintenance tasks
• Clean up after work
• Process written records
All participants must undertake an assessment after training.
All participants that successfully complete the assessment will be issued with a statement of attainment and licence card under the RII09 Civil Construction Training Package. This unit of competency is nationally recognised.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues.
You will complete a short literacy and numeracy assessment on enrolment and if we identify any learning difficulties the Trainer/Assessor will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you. Or we may discuss options with you and may refer you to other support services as outlined in the Candidate Support, Welfare and Guidance Section on page 11 of the Student Handbook.
Terms and conditions
$100 deposit on confirmation of booking per enrolment
Cancellation or reschedule more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
Cancellation or reschedule 7 to 2 days prior to commencement – 20% refund
Cancellation or reschedule within 2 business days of commencement - No refund
Course to be paid in full before commencement of the course
Group bookings welcome - Class size is limited
Next Training Courses:
PLEASE CONTACT OFFICE FOR ALL BOOKINGS
Available Mar - Sat 9th 2024
Available Apr - Sat 13th 2024
Available May - Sat 11th 2024
Available Jun - Please contact office for June dates
(Course dates subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662