RIIMPO337E Conduct Articulated Haul Truck Operations
Course Duration: Two Day Course
Course Fee: $1,250.00
Course Location: Unit 5, 20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments and have adequate literacy and numeracy skills.
Students must bring:
• Precourse study & assessment questions provided by GBES Training, returned completed to be eligible to do course.
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Evidence of Identity for 100 points
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities which include operating an Articulated Haul Truck
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Closed shoes must be worn, preferably work boots
Covers the functions required to prepare operation for and operate an Articulated Haul Truck. This course is for beginners as well as experienced operators. An experienced trainer will work with participants to ensure they are competent and confident with knowledge to operate an Articulated Haul Truck.
• Site Policies and Procedures
• Work Instructions
• Emergency Procedures
• Inspect and prepare the work area
• Hazard Identification and Control
• Articulated Haul Truck Operations
• Adjusting techniques to meet changing conditions
• Load, haul and dump materials
• Monitoring systems and alarms
• Park and shutdown machine
• Post Operational Checks
• Carry out maintenance tasks
• Clean up after work
• Process written records
All participants after training are put through an assessment to see if the student is competent.
All participants that successfully complete the assessment will be issued with a statement of attainment under the RII09 Civil Construction Training Package and licence card. This unit of competency is nationally recognised.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues. If you experience any learning difficulties, please make us aware at the time of your booking & the Trainer will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you.
Terms and conditions
$100 deposit on confirmation of booking per enrolment
Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
Cancellation within 7 days of commencement – 20% refund
Course to be paid in full at or before commencement of the course.
Group bookings welcome.
Class size is limited.
Next Training Courses:
Available May - Sat 9th - Sun 10th 2020
Available Jun - Sat 6th - Sun 7th 2020
Available July - Sat 4th - Sun 5th 2020
Available Aug - Sat 8th - Sun 9th 2020
Available Sep - Sat 5th - Sun 6th 2020
(Course dates subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662 or 0455 119 855