Mining all-rounder Combo
RIIMPO320F Conduct civil construction excavator operations
RIIMPO318F Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
RIIMPO317F Conduct roller operations
RIIMPO337E Conduct articulated haul truck operations
Course Duration: Seven Day Course
Course Fee: $3,948.00
Course Location: Unit 5/20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (Behind BISCO)
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments and have adequate literacy and numeracy skills.
Students must bring:
• Precourse study & assessment questions provided by GBES Training, returned completed to be eligible to do course.
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities which include operating earthmoving machinery.
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Enclosed shoes must be worn, preferably work boots
Covers the functions required to prepare operation for and operate an Excavator, Skid Steer, Roller and Articulated Haul Truck. This course is for beginners as well as experienced operators. An experienced trainer will work with participants to ensure they are competent and confident with knowledge to operate earthmoving machinery.
• Site Policies and Procedures
• Work Instructions
• Emergency Procedures
• Inspect and prepare the work area
• Hazard Identification and Control
• Excavator Operations
* Skid Steer Operations
* Roller Operations
* Articulated Haul Truck Operations
• Adjusting techniques to meet changing conditions
• Load, dig, move and dump materials
• Monitoring systems and alarms
• Park and shutdown machine
• Post Operational Checks
• Carry out maintenance tasks
• Clean up after work
• Process written records
All participants must undertake an assessment after training.
All participants that successfully complete the assessment will be issued with a statement of attainment and licence card under the RII09 Civil Construction Training Package. This unit of competency is nationally recognised.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues.
You will complete a short literacy and numeracy assessment on enrolment and if we identify any learning difficulties the Trainer/Assessor will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you. Or we may discuss options with you and may refer you to other support services as outlined in the Candidate Support, Welfare and Guidance Section on page 11 of the Student Handbook.
Terms and conditions
$100 deposit on confirmation of booking per enrolment
Cancellation or reschedule more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
Cancellation or reschedule 7 to 2 days prior to commencement – 20% refund
Cancellation or reschedule within 2 business days of commencement - No refund
Course to be paid in full before commencement of the course
Group bookings welcome - Class size is limited
Next Training Courses:
Avaialable Jan - Mon 15th - Sun 21st 2024
Avaialable Feb - Mon 5th - Sun 11th 2024
Avaialable Mar - Mon 4th - Sun 10th 2024
(Course dates subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662