RIIMPO320F Conduct Civil Construction Excavator Operations
RIIMPO318F Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations
RIIMPO317F Conduct Roller Operations
RIIMPO337E Conduct Articulated Haul Truck Operations
Course Duration: Seven Day Course
Course Fee: $3,500.00
Course Location: Unit 5, 20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments and have adequate literacy and numeracy skills.
Students must bring:
• Precourse study & assessment questions provided by GBES Training, returned completed to be eligible to do course.
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities which include operating earthmoving machinery.
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Enclosed shoes must be worn, preferably work boots
Covers the functions required to prepare operation for and operate an Excavator, Skid Steer, Roller or Articulated Haul Truck. This course is for beginners as well as experienced operators. An experienced trainer will work with participants to ensure they are competent and confident with knowledge to operate earthmoving machinery.
• Site Policies and Procedures
• Work Instructions
• Emergency Procedures
• Inspect and prepare the work area
• Hazard Identification and Control
• Excavator Operations
* Skid Steer Operations
* Roller Operations
* Articulated Haul Truck Operations
• Adjusting techniques to meet changing conditions
• Load, dig, move and dump materials
• Monitoring systems and alarms
• Park and shutdown machine
• Post Operational Checks
• Carry out maintenance tasks
• Clean up after work
• Process written records
Group bookings welcome - Class size is limited.
Next Training Courses:
Available Dec - Mon 2nd - Fri 6th & Sat 14th - Sun 15th 2019
(Course dates subject to change / please check AHT course date page)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662 or 0455 119 855