RIIMPO318F Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations
Course Duration: Two Day Course
Course Fee: $895.00
Course Location: Unit 5, 20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments and have adequate literacy and numeracy skills.
Students must bring:
• Precourse study & assessment questions provided by GBES Training, returned completed to be eligible to do course.
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities which include operating a forklift
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Enclosed shoes must be worn, preferably work boots
Covers the functions required to prepare operation for and operate an Skid Steer Machine. This course is for beginners as well as experienced operators. An experienced trainer will work with participants to ensure they are competent and confident with knowledge to operate a Skid Steer Machine.
• Site Policies and Procedures
• Work Instructions
• Emergency Procedures
• Inspect and prepare the work area
• Hazard Identification and Control
• Skid Steer Operations
• Adjusting techniques to meet changing conditions
• Load, move and dump materials
• Monitoring systems and alarms
• Park and shutdown machine
• Post Operational Checks
• Carry out maintenance tasks
• Clean up after work
• Process written records
All participants after training are put through an assessment to see if the student is competent.
All participants that successfully complete the assessment will be issued with a statement of attainment under the RII09 Civil Construction Training Package. This unit of competency is nationally recognised.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues. If you experience any learning difficulties, please make us aware at the time of your booking & the Trainer will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you.
Terms and conditions
$100 deposit on confirmation of booking per enrolment
Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
Cancellation within 7 days of commencement – 20% refund
Course to be paid in full at or before commencement of the course.
Group bookings welcome - Class size is limited.
Next Training Courses:
Available Feb - Mon 3rd - Tues 4th & Wed 5th - Thurs 6th 2020
Available Mar - Mon 2nd - Tues 3rd & Wed 4th - Thurs 5th 2020
Mon 30th - Tues 31st 2020
Available Apr - Wed 1st - Thurs 2nd 2020
Available May - Mon 4th - Tues 5th & Wed 6th - Thurs 7th 2020
(Course dates subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662 or 0455 119 855