RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
Course Duration: ONE day course
Course Fee: $350
Course Location: Unit 5, 20 Cook Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
• Students must be able to complete the theory & practical assessments & have adequate literacy skills.
• Payment required prior to commencement of course.
Students must bring:
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
• Comfortable, suitable work clothing for practical activities
• Hi Vis gear will be provided
• Enclosed shoes must be worn
This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to enter and work safely in confined spaces. This course is appropriate for those working in operational roles undertaking work in confined spaces.
Hazards and confined spaces
Risk management and confined spaces
Plan and prepare for working in a confined space
Work in a confined space
Exit confined space
Group bookings welcome. Class size is limited.
Next Training Course:
Available Nov - Tues 19th 2019
Available Dec - Mon 16th 2019
(Course dates are subject to change)
Book online now or call GBES TRAINING on 02 6613 0662 or 0455 119 855